4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 74 - The Monkford at Gwel An Hay, Hurdon Road, Launceston, PL15
- Semi-detached home
- Living room with French doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen/dining area with integrated appliances
- Guest cloakroom
- En suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Private South facing rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Designed to meet the needs that modern living demands, The Monkford is a superb 4 bedroom home.
The kitchen/dining area is an ideal space for sitting down to dinner and the spacious living room is opened up beautifully by the French doors to the rear garden. The practicalities have not been forgotten thanks to the two storage cupboards and the downstairs cloakroom.
Two double and two single bedrooms can be found on the first floor, along with the master bathroom. The en suite shower room to the master bedroom is the perfect finishing touch.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.29m x 3.62m, 14'1" x 11'11"
- Living Room - 5.71m x 3.68m, 18'9" x 12'1"
- Master Bedroom - 3.61m x 3.27m, 11'10" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.53m x 2.81m, 11'7" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 (min.) - 2.81m x 2.52m, 9'3" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.35m x 2.23m, 7'9" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62815892.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20952-074_4_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.