4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 80 - The Kentdale at Gwel An Hay, Hurdon Road, Launceston, PL15
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Living room with French doors
- Well-designed kitchen
- Good sized dining area
- Useful utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Private South facing rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
For style that doesn’t compromise practicality, look no further than The Kentdale.
The spacious living room is made bright and airy courtesy of the French doors to the rear garden. The kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining or enjoying meals with the family and is complemented by a utility area, which also provides access to the outside space. A downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard take care of the practical sides of life.
The first floor is home to four bedrooms and the master bathroom. Three of the bedrooms are doubles, and the master bedroom features an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (max.) - 6.02m x 3.58m, 19'9" x 11'9"
- Living Room - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Utility - 2.00m x 1.42m, 6'7" x 4'8"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 3.52m x 3.40m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.98m, 11'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.05m x 2.95m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.10m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62815895.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20952-080_4_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.