4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Farringdon - Plot 21 at The Woodlands, Dormer Avenue, Wing, LU7
- Formal Dining Room
- Large Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Double Garage
With 4 double bedrooms The Farringdon is a spacious home ideal for growing families.
The entrance hallway opens into the well proportioned kitchen/dining area, which also benefits from French doors to the garden. For more formal occasions there is a dedicated dining room at the front of this property. Also on this floor is a dual aspect living room, a dedicated study, a guest cloakroom and a practical storage cupboard.
Upstairs four double bedrooms can be found with the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room. This floor is completed by the main family bathroom.
- Lounge - 3.55m x 6.35m, 11'8" x 20'10"
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 4.08m x 5.11m, 13'5" x 16'9"
- Dining - 2.94m x 3.58m, 9'8" x 11'9"
- Study - 2.41m x 2.61m, 7'11" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.05m x 3.39m, 13'4" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 (max) - 4.08m x 3.07m, 13'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.61m x 3.16m, 11'10" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 4 (max) - 3.61m x 3.10m, 11'10" x 10'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62815928.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20761-021_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.