4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 202 - The Candleston at Penn an Dre , Tresawls Road, Truro, TR1
- Detached home
- Part of the exclusive new phase off Newbridge Lane
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances
- Living room and kitchen/breakfast area with French doors to the rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Useful study
- Private en suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Shared access en suite to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Private rear garden
- Single garage and allocated parking space
The Candleston is a delightful 4 bedroom home, providing everything you need and more for modern living.
On the ground floor both the kitchen/breakfast area and the living room feature French doors to the South facing rear garden, really opening up the space and flooding it with natural light. The separate dining room makes entertaining a joy and the dedicated study is the perfect home for the family computer. The downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard are welcome practical additions.
The first floor is home to the four bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms share access to an en suite shower room while the master bedroom has an en suite of its own. The master bathroom serves the remaining bedroom.
Penn An Dre is located in the city of Truro so you can enjoy the city, coast and countryside all nearby.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (max.) - 4.83m x 3.86m, 15'10" x 12'8"
- Living Room (max.) - 4.51m x 4.15m, 14'10" x 13'7"
- Dining Room - 3.24m x 2.95m , 10'0" x 9'8"
- Study (max.) - 2.96m x 2.92m , 9'9" x 9'7"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 4.28m x 3.32m, 14'1" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 2 (min.) - 3.95m x 3.47m, 13'0" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 3 (min.) - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.95m x 2.71m, 9'8" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62846576.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-13114-202_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.