3 bedroom house for saleThe Kepwick at Woodford Grange at Woodford Grange, Woodford Lane West, Winsford, CW7
Equity Loan £147,995
- Storage cupboards to all three floors
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Energy efficient boiler
- Porcelanosa wall tiles & mono bloc mixer taps to bathrooms
- Double doors onto rear garden from living space
- Contemporary kitchen units & square edge worktops
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
A beautiful three bedroom home set over three floors, the ground floor boasts a spacious living area complete with French doors leading out to the rear garden, a contemporary kitchen/dining area finished with a high quality Symphony kitchen.
The first floor has two generous size bedrooms with a family bathroom, whilst the top floor is devoted to the master bedroom with En-suite.
Full price £184,995, equity loan price based on 80% / 20% using the Help to Buy scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3551 x 4100 11'8" x 13'5"
- Lounge - 4491 x 3579 14'9" x 11'9"
- W.C - 1423 x 1010 4'8" x 3'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4491 x 2669 14'9" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2465 x 2883 8'1" x 9'6"
- Bathroom - 2465 x 2034 8'1" x 6'8"
- Lobby - 1933 x 1777 6'4" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4491 x 5966 14'9" x 19'7"
- En-Suite - 2369 x 1810 7'9" x 5'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16495_3_18_100658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.