3 bedroom house for saleThe Sinderby at Woodford Grange at Woodford Grange, Woodford Lane West, Winsford, CW7
- Three Bedrooms
- Stylish Kitchen/Dining Area
- Storage Space
- Downstairs W.C
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
The Sinderby is a superbly designed and well-proportioned THREE bedroom home.
Downstairs has a stunning open plan KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, which provides a great space for dinner parties and entertaining. There is a LIGHT, AIRY LOUNGE, with BAY WINDOW and a DOWNSTAIRS W.C. The first floor offers three great sized bedrooms with an En-suite to compliment the Master bedroom, along with a family sized BATHROOM.
Full price £177,995, equity loan price based on 80% / 20% using the Help to Buy scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 3202 x 2255 10'6" x 7'5"
- Dining - 3202 x 2589 10'6" x 8'6"
- Lounge - 3528 x 4509 11'7" x 14'10"
- W.C - 1453 x 1054 4'9" x 3'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 4150 x 3141 13'7" x 10'4"
- En-Suite - 2597 x 1482 8'6" x 4'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3528 x 2500 11'7" x 8'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 2568 x 1916 8'5" x 6'3"
- Bathroom - 2292 x 1585 7'6" x 5'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16498_3_58_100887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.