3 bedroom house for saleThe Rathmell at Woodford Grange at Woodford Grange, Woodford Lane West, Winsford, CW7
- Energy Efficient
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmaot Warranty
A Beautiful three bedroom, three storey home offering energy efficient living with a contemporary edge.
This home boasts spacious living at its very best starting on the ground floor showing off its generous size living area complete with bay window leading through to its convenient W.C and storage cupboard.To the back of the property is an open plan kitchen/dining area complete with French doors.
The first floor comprises two double bedrooms along with family bathroom storage cupboard and lobby area that takes you to the second floor where you will find the master bedroom complete with an En-suite/shower room.
Full price £184,995, equity loan price based on 80% / 20% using the Help to Buy scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2249 x 2735 7'5" x9'0"
- Dining - 2149 x 2735 7'1" x 9'0"
- Lounge - 3551 x 4341 11'8" x 14'3"
- W.C - 1510 x 1010 4'11" x 3'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4491 x 2669 14'9" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2465 x 2883 8'1! x 9'6"
- Bathroom - 2465 x 2034 8'1" x 6'8"
- Lobby - 1933 x 1777 6'4" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4491 x 5735 14'9" x 18'10"
- En-suite - 2369 x 1810 7'9" x 5'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16499_3_18_102047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.