3 bedroom house for saleThe Kendall at Cottonfields at Cottonfields, Atherton, Gibfield Park Avenue, Atherton, M46
Equity Loan £115,995
- Spacious Kitchen / Dining Area
- Contemporary Linear Kitchen
- Units/Square Edge Worktops
- 2 Double Bedrooms + 1 Single
- Livingroom to Rear / Overlooking garden
- Under Stairs & Over Stairs Storage Cupboards
- Energy Efficient - Programmable Dual Zone Heating
- Combi Boilers - Instant Hot Water
- Easy Clean Window System
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
The Ashby is a highly appealing, contemporary family home. The ground floor features a fully fitted kitchen/diner which leads through to the rear facing living room. French doors provide a light, airy feel to the room, as well as access to the rear garden. A downstairs w.c. completes the ground floor layout.
Upstairs consists of two double bedrooms a single bedroom and family bathroom that completes this very modern stylish home.
Full price £144,995, equity loan price based on 80% / 20% using the Help to Buy scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3516 x 4160 or 11'6"x13'8"
- Lounge - 4491 x 3519 or 14'9"x11'7"
- W.C - 1418 x 1020 or 4'8"x3'4"
- Bathroom - 1962 x 1850 or 6'5"x6'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 2587 x 3846 or 8'6"x12'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 2436 x 3833 or 8'0"x12'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 1811 x 2050 or 5'11"x6'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16502_3_15_100370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.