4 bedroom house for saleThe Overton at Cottonfields at Cottonfields, Atherton, Gibfield Park Avenue, Atherton, M46
Equity Loan £167,995
- Luxury four bedroom home based over three floors
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Features an en-suite to the master bedroom
- Additional storage space
- Rear garden
- Off road parking
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
Set over three floors, the detached Overton is a stunning family home, with head-turning looks inside and out.
The ground-floor features a light and airy living room and spacious open plan kitchen/diner area with French Doors leading to the generous size garden, this floor also has a convenient w.c.
The first floor features the master bedroom with En-suite, second bedroom and family bathroom. Going up to the second floor this also consists of two generous double bedrooms.
Full price £209,995 equity loan price based on 80% / 20% using the Help to Buy scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2300 x 2960 7'7" x 9'9"
- Dining - 2454 x 2921 8'1" x 9'7"
- Lounge - 4847 x 3536 15'11" x 11'7"
- W.C - 1510 x 900 4'11" x 2'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3654 x 2960 12'0" x 9'9"
- En-Suite - 1100 x 2960 3'7" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4822 x 3086 15'10" x 10'1"
- Bathroom - 1900 x 2422 6'3" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 4161 x 3560 13'8" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 4161 x 3741 13'8" x 12'3"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17031_4_20_101448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.