3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Ashton - Plot 489 at Saxon Fields, Holbrook Grove, Biggleswade, SG18
- Contemporary open-plan living/dining room featuring double doors leading to the garden
- Separate kitchen space
- Top floor dedicated to the master bedroom which is inclusive of an en suite shower room
- An additional double bedroom on first floor
- A flexible single bedroom space on first floor
- Fabulously fitted family bathroom
- Integrated appliances
- Shower over bath
- Ceramic flooring to wet areas
- Under stairs storage cupboard & ground floor cloakroom
Laid out over 2.5 storeys, The Ashton Plot 489 is a fabulous traditional family home with 3 flexible bedroom spaces giving you plenty of flexible space to enjoy. Perfect for couple and growing families looking for additional space.
The heart of this property surely has to be the open-plan living/dining room towards the back of the property as it provides ample room and boasts double doors leading out to the rear garden which provides you with natural light and a fresh warm breeze throughout the summer months. The kitchen has its own separate space and has enough room to show off your culinary skills.
Touches of convenience come in the form of a under stairs storage cupboard and ground floor cloakroom.
Continuing onto the first floor you will find a spacious double bedroom and a single versatile bedroom space which can be changed to meet your needs such as a playroom or study. The beautifully fitted family bathroom serves both of these bedrooms.
Nestled in the eaves you have the master bedroom which is inclusive of an en suite shower room, making it the perfect luxurious retreat after a long day.
This plot includes three parking spaces.
- Kitchen - 3771mm x 2704mm, 12'4" x 8'10"
- Living/Dining Area - 4234mm x 3886mm, 13'11" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4242mm x 3886mm, 13'11" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2923mm x 2174mm, 9'7" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 6704mm x 3115mm, 22'0" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62854676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-13792-489_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.