5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Willow at Langley Country Park, off Radbourne Lane, Derby, DE22
- Omega Kitchen Units Including Soft Close Draws & Drawers
- Zanussi Cooking Appliances Including Double Oven, Gas Hob, Int Dishwasher & Fridge Freezer
- Under Unit Lighting, Roca Sanitaryware
- Porcelanosa Wall & Floor Tiling
- Polished Chrome Ironmongery
- Goodings Wardrobes to master bedroom
- High Efficiency Condensing Gas Boiler
- Highly Insulated Cavity Walls
- Fencing, Outside Tap & Shed To Rear Garden
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty including 2 Year Builders Warranty
A superb development of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
Marketing Suite and Show Showhomes Open
Friday - Wednesday 10:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday 10:00 - 7:00pm
Plot 440 The Willow are five bedroom detached homes benefiting from an integral double garage. You enter the property through the entrance hallway which has doors leading to the drawing room, sitting room which features French doors opening onto the rear garden, cloakroom and the open plan kitchen/family/garden room, from here you will find a door leading through to the utility room.
From the entrance hallway the feature staircase rises to the first floor where you will find the master bedroom which benefits from an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, bedroom two which also benefits from an en suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms and the main family bathroom which features a separate shower cubicle.
Help to Buy
Are you struggling to find a large deposit to move home?
Now with the Government funded Help to Buy scheme, you only need a 5% deposit which makes buying a Radleigh home even more achievable.
Here are a few facts about the scheme:
* Help to Buy is available to anyone looking to purchase a new build home upto the value of £600,000
* A 5% deposit is required
* The government will lend you 20% of the value of your new home for 25 years
* The first 5 years are interest free with a small charge thereafter
* The loan can be repaid at any time or upon the future sale or your home
* Once you have been qualified for the scheme you can reserve the property of your choice and start the purchase process
* Due to the Government lending you will only need to secure a mortgage of 75% of the value of the property.
Our Sales Executive will be happy to provide you with further information about the scheme.
There's something a little different about Langley Country Park.
You'll notice the difference when you drive through the country estate entrance and discover fabulous new homes that are built around a central park.
New developments simply don't get more exciting that this and with Radleigh's building heritage, there is no better place to be creating such an exclusive new community.
You'll understand that this new development of homes has been carefully designed to create a sense of warmth and open space, whilst retaining all of the features of the original landscape.
Perfectly located on the gateway to the Peaks on the North West side of Derby, this brand new community will offer homeowners the chance to experience the very best of open Derbyshire countryside, whilst enjoying quick access to the city centre and locations further afield.
All in all, life at Langley Country Park offers everything that's best in edge of countryside living. Well connected to Derby, this new development features the superb design and finish of a brand new Radleigh Home, that you have come to expect.
It's a place you'll love to come home to.
Homes Built With Love, Care & Attention To Detail
The Radleigh Homes brand has become renowned for quality, style and superior specifications. The homes at Langley Country Park are the product of decades of home building experience.
You'll find the range of country family homes we are building have been designed with the needs of modern living in mind. Not only will you find homes that are beautiful to look at but you'll also find a unique quality that is difficult to define. It may be the way we plan extra space into living environments or the use of the very best materials in the building process.
Indeed it may be our partners like Omega Kitchens, Vado or Aqualisa or the small details such as pre-installed high speed internet connections that help create the finished article. But without exception when you buy a Radleigh Home at Langley Country Park you'll be delighted by both the finished product and our customer service.
For further information on any of our homes at Langley Country Park please telephone our Sales Executives on 01332 608 514 or call into our Marketing Suite and Showhomes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Willow_440HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes (East Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.