2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 246 - The Pendine at Lysaght Village, Corporation Road, Newport, NP19
- River view
- Ground floor apartment
- Open plan living/dining area
- Separate Kitchen
- Allocated parking
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
For stylish and contemporary apartment living, The Pendine apartments are the ideal choice.
The open plan living room/dining area provides you with comfortable space to relax and enjoy day to day living, with a separate kitchen so you can cook up a storm.
The double master bedroom is the perfect peaceful retreat, with a second bedroom offering you accommodation for guests. The master bathroom serves both bedrooms and convenient storage space comes courtesy of the hallway cupboard.
Some apartments also benefit from a view of the River Usk.
- Kitchen - 3.26m x 1.77m, 10'8" x 5'10"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 6.07m x 3.06m, 19'11" x 10'1"
- Master Bedroom - 4.11m x 3.20m, 13'6" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.10m x 2.60m , 13'6" x 8'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62877623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-13280-246_2_15_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.