3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Gosford at Clarence Court, Land off Murton Lane, Easington Lane, DH5
- En suite to master bedroom
- 2 further bedrooms
- Spacious reception room overlooking the front of the property
- Fitted kitchen with spacious dining area and French doors to the rear garden
- Family bathroom
The Gosford is a spacious 3 bedroom home, ideal for first time buyers, couples and families looking for a larger home. The entrance hall leads straight into the spacious, open plan lounge, and you will find the kitchen/dining room towards the back of the home. It is great for entertaining, with French doors leading out into the garden, perfect for summer evenings. There is also a downstairs cloakroom with W.C and a handy storage cupboard.
Up to the first floor you will find the modern family bathroom and 3 bedrooms; the master bedroom having an en suite shower. The third bedroom could be used as a single bedroom or alternatively as a nursery or study.
Click here to email the development
- Lounge - 3.690m x 4.260m, 12'1'' x 14'0''
- Kitchen/Dining - 2.870m x 4.720m , 9'5'' x 15'6''
- Master Bedroom - 2.960m x 2.830m, 9'9'' x 9'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.630m x 3.300m , 8'8'' x 10'10''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.700m x 2.000m , 12'2'' x 6'7''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62877629.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-11143-8a6cded238fb490abfd1a3bb8bf67e9c_3_17_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.