4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 458 - The Chestnut at Oaklands at Crookham Park, Wakefords Corner, Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU52
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area with integrated kitchen appliances
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- French Style Doors to Rear Garden
- Private Rear Garden
- Garage and 2 allocated parking spaces
- Optional Study or Fourth Bedroom
- Master Double Bedroom with ensuite and dressing area
- Family Bathroom
- Tiling and flooring
- Feature Dormer Window
Enjoy the flexibility of townhouse living in the 3/4 bedroom Chestnut with integrated kitchen appliances, tiling and flooring included.
The ground floor is home to the study/bedroom 4 and the open plan Kitchen/dining area with integrated kitchen appliances, which is opened up beautifully by the French doors to the rear garden. Practical touches include a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
The living room can be found on the first floor, where the French doors to a Juliet balcony let you enjoy the outside from upstairs. Bedroom 3 and the master bathroom can also be found on this floor.
Up again to the second floor where both bedrooms are doubles, the master of which boasts an en suite shower room.
Garage and 2 allocated parking spaces.
- Kitchen/ Dining Area - 4.74m x 4.07m, 15'7" x 13'4"
- Study/ Bedroom 4 - 3.07m x 2.69m, 10'1" x 8'10"
- Living Room - 4.74m x 3.42m, 15'7" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.07m x 2.60m, 10'1" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.74m x 4.00m, 15'7" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.74m x 2.64m, 15'7" x 8'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62877644.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-13679-458_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.