4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 120 - The Glendale at Knights Walk , Hare Street Road, Buntingford, SG9
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen featuring an island worktop plus double French doors to the garden
- Separate living room with double French doors opening onto the garden
- Secluded dining room with beautiful bay window and storage cupboard
- Utility room adjacent to the kitchen for practical living
- Master bedroom boasting en suite shower room and dressing area
- 2 further double bedrooms with one of them featuring a Juliet balcony
- A flexible single bedroom space
- Beautiful family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Handy under stairs storage cupboard
This 4 bedroom detached house is perfectly suited for families looking for flexible contemporary living space as it features impressive open and private living space across 2 storeys.
The contemporary kitchen features an island worktop, double French doors that open out to the rear garden plus a utility room - the perfect practical and sociable environment for the lives of busy families. The living room provides enough space to entertain and relax with all your family and friends with double French doors allowing bounties of fresh air and light to flood in over the summer months. A separate dining room boasts a bay window and a handy storage cupboard. A downstairs cloakroom and an under stair storage space complete the ground floor layout.
Up the stairs and you will find the beautiful master bedroom space, featuring en suite shower room, stunning bay window and a dressing area - the ultimate space in which to relax and unwind. A further two bedrooms one of which features a Juliet balcony creating a contemporary feel to the room, a flexible, single bedroom space that could be utilised as a games room, study, nursery or guest bedroom and finally a fabulously fitted family bathroom.
This home comes with a double garage and two parking spaces.
- Kitchen - 4450mm x 3576mm, 14'7" x 11'9"
- Living Room - 5347mm x 3868mm, 17'7" x 12'8"
- Dining Room - 3774mm x 2605mm, 12'5" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 3833mm x 3197mm, 12'7" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4450mm x 3638mm, 14'7" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3930mm x 3009mm, 12'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 2924mm x 2250mm, 9'7" x 7'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62877665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-13808-120_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.