3 bedroom detached house for saleAldenham at Middlewood Moor, Ladysmith Terrace, Ushaw Moor, Durham, DH7
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite
- Spacious family lounge
- Modern, fitted kitchen
- Bright dining room
- Sleek, modern family bathroom
The immensely popular Aldenham benefits from a bright lounge to the rear of the home with French doors to the rear garden, a perfect space for relaxing.
The kitchen is modern and fully fitted overlooking the rear garden. There is also a separate dining room, perfect for more formal dining or entertaining.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower. There is also a generous second double bedroom, useful single bed and a sleek family bathroom.
- 4.320m x 3.180m, 14'2" x 10'5"
- Kitchen - 3.000m x 2.960m, 9'10" x 9'9"
- 3.100m x 2.620m, 10'2" x 8'7"
- Master Bedroom
- 4.380m x 3.170m, 14'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2
- 3.820m x 2.710m, 12'6" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.990m x 2.420m, 9'10" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62877668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20357-98f2b904449a4c7eb17e09d0795de879_3_57_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.