4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hemingway - Plot 13 at Taylor Wimpey at Taptonville Road, Taptonville Road, Sheffield, S10
- Stunning double fronted home with three storey's of flexible living space
- Open plan Kitchen and dining area with seperate utility room
- Ground floor family room which could be used as a playroom
- Study which is ideal for those working from home
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room including half wall tiling
- Two further double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Separate single garage with driveway
With three floors of versatile living accommodation, the 4 bedroom Hemingway will appeal to growing families in need of some extra space.
The entrance hallway leads to a generous family room and an open plan kitchen and dining area, with French doors leading to the rear garden. A separate utility room completes the ground floor layout.
On the first floor, there's a spacious dual aspect lounge, plus a private study and one of the four bedrooms - the other three share the second floor with the stylish family bathroom, whilst the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room for added privacy.
- Kitchen/Dining area - 3.10m x 5.51m, 10'2" x 18'1"
- Family room - 2.55m x 5.51m, 8'4" x 18'1"
- Utility - 2.06m x 1.57m, 6'9" x 5'2"
- Lounge - 3.09m x 5.51m, 10'1" x 18'1"
- Study - 2.62m x 2.24m, 8'7" x 7'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.62m x 3.18m, 8'7" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.10m x 3.55m, 10'2" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.58m x 3.04m, 8'5" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.59m x 2.38m, 8'6" x 7'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62877680.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-10687-013_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.