4 bedroom detached house for saleBradenham at Saint Leonards , Land off Grendon Road, Polesworth, Warwickshire, B78 1NS
- 1153 sqft
- 4 bedroom family home
- Open plain kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden
- Lounge opens through French doors to the rear garden
- Separate dining room or study room at the front of the house
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Single integral garage and driveway parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Bradenham is a four bedroom house with integral garage which offers plenty of space for growing families.
Downstairs, the hallway leads to a living room and a kitchen/dining room which both open through French doors to the private rear garden. A formal dining room, which could alternatively be used as a study, is found at the front of the house, while a cloakroom and store cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
An en-suite master bedroom and three further bedrooms occupy the first floor, along with a family bathroom.
The home comes complete with an integral garage and two parking spaces.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £12,900
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £51,599
Mortgage (75%) = £193,497
- Lounge - 4.64m x 3.43m, 15'3" x 11'3"
- Kitchen - 3.34m x 2.35m, 11'0" x 7'9"
- Family/Breakfast - 2.08m x 2.35m, 6'10" x 7'9"
- Dining - 2.87m x 2.35m, 9'5" x 7'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.43m x 4.02m, 14'6" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.37m x 2.63m, 14'4" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.58m x 2.67m, 11'9" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.32m x 2.40m, 10'11" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62877692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20119-afb61d34d22a46979f0e455024b46743_4_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.