3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 94 - The Storington at Shoreham Crescent , Upper Shoreham Road, Shoreham-By-Sea, BN43
- Living/Dining Area with French doors to garden
- Separate kitchen
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 1 Single bedroom
- En-suite to Master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Storage space x 2
- Single garage & parking space
This 3 bedroom semi detached home benefits from a dining/living room area leading off to double doors to the rear garden. The Ground Floor also has 2 storage cupboards, separate kitchen and WC. This housetype caters to 2 double bedrooms, one with an ensuite, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.54m x 3.12m, 11'8" x 10'3"
- Living Room/ Dining Area
- 5.27m x 4.20m, 17'4'' x 13'10''
- Master Bedroom - 3.38m x 2.74m, 11'1" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.82m x 3.01m, 12'6" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.82m x 2.16m, 12'6" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62877695.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21220-094_3_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.