4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Danbury - Plot 557 at Bramble Chase, Venus Avenue, Biggleswade, SG18
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
- Formal Living Room on First Floor
- French Doors from Dining Room to Private Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Single Garage
- 2 miles to the centre of Biggleswade
- 1 mile to the A1(M)
- 2 miles to Biggleswade train station with direct trains to London Kings Cross
The Danbury is a flexible four bedroom family home set upon three storeys.
The open plan ground floor includes a good sized kitchen with room for a breakfast table, and a separate lounge/dining room which has French doors leading out into the rear garden - great for summer evenings or alfresco dining. The first floor offers a large family living room, which overlooks the garden making this room feel light and spacious. Furthermore, on this level you will find the main bathroom and bedroom two.
The second floor comprises of three further bedrooms; two doubles and one single. The master bedroom comes complete with its own en-suite shower room and you will also find another handy shower room on the top floor.
- Dining/Family Room - 4.88m x 4.14m, 16'0'' x 13'7''
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 2.73m, 11'3'' x 8'11''
- Lounge - 4.88m x 3.16m, 16'0'' x 10'5''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.48m x 2.72m, 11'5" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 1 (max) - 3.86m x 3.57m, 12'8'' x 11'9''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.07m x 2.76m, 10'1'' x 9'1''
- Bedroom 4 (min) - 3.07m x 2.02m, 6'8'' x 10'1''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62877701.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20776-557_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.