2 bedroom house for saleThe Finchley at The Hawthorns at The Hawthornes @ Amy Johnson, Phase 2, Hawthorne Avenue, Hull, HU3
Equity Loan £76,796
- Exceptional 2 bedroom detached home with garage
- Well Equipped Kitchen / Lounge
- Good Sized Bedrooms
- Useful Storage Space
- Private garden
An exceptional 2 bedroom detached home with garage.
The WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN / LOUNGE creates a stunning space for entertaining and relaxing. There are two GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, and a bathroom with modern suite.
Plot 174 The Finchley at The Hawthornes
Full price £95,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Lounge - 3240mm x 5072mm or 10'8" x 16'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3886mm x 3769mm or 12'9" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2370mm x 3944mm or 7'9" x 12'11"
- Bathroom - 1710mm x 2135mm or 5'7" x 7'0"
- Garage - 2650mm x 5098mm or 8'8" x 16'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17309_2_11_100027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.