4 bedroom house for saleThe Redmire at Birchlands at Birchlands, Earl Marshal Road, Sheffield, S4
- Spacious 4 Bedroom Family Home
- En suite to Master Bedroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Kitchen Dining Room
- Downstairs W.C
- Energy efficient home
The four bedroom Redmire is an ideal family home. On the ground floor there is a light airy family lounge, a good sized hallway that leads you through to the contemporary kitchen/ dining room.
The ground floor also comprises of handy storage cupboards and a convenient w.c.
Up the stairs to the first floor and the Redmire boasts four ample sized bedrooms and the modern family bathroom. The master bedroom also has a modern en suite shower room.
Plot 58 The Redmire at Birchlands
Full price £169,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5848mm x 3930mm or 19'2" x 12'11"
- Lounge - 3113mm x 4952mm or 10'3" x 16'3"
- W.C - 1456mm x 1861mm or 4'9" x 6'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2156mm x 3451mm or 7'1" x 11'4"
- Bathroom - 2134mm x 1976mm or 7'0" x 6'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3372mm x 3859mm or 11'1" x 12'8"
- En-suite - 2134mm x 1132mm or 7'0" x 3'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3599mm x 3451mm or 11'10" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2383mm x 3859mm or 7'10" x 12'8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15841_4_20_100532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.