3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Harewood at Kingsbridge, Lenham Road, Headcorn, TN27
- Thanks to Help to Buy you can move with as little as a 5% deposit, 75% mortgage and 20% Government Loan
- Up to 100% Part Exchange - Make your home move as smooth and trouble free as possible
- With half a mile walk to Headcorn station, you can be in London Bridge in less than an hour
- Light filled open plan ground floor design with french doors leading onto rear garden
- Contemporary style kitchen with integrated appliances
- Quality carpet and Amtico flooring fitted throughout
- Garage plus parking
- 1,034 sq/ft
- Complete 10 year NHBC warranty against structural defects
- Support from a dedicated customer care service for 2 years following completion
This house comprises of an open plan ground floor layout, filled with light thanks to the roof lights; the living and dining area has French doors opening onto the rear garden.On the first floor is the master bedroom with en suite, plus two further bedrooms. This home has a garage.
Headcorn is ideally located just 9 miles from Maidstone town centre and 14 miles from Ashford, but surrounded by the beautiful Weald landscape. Travel into London in less than an hour by train or by car to the coast in 40 minutes.
(Distances taken from Google Maps)
Headcorn Railway Station is located within the village and is less than a miles* walk from the development. From there you can get direct trains into central London within the hour. Also it is within an 8 mile drive of the M20 giving excellent access to the national road network. The M20 links you to both London and the east coast of England; making both within easy reach.
Headcorn has plenty of primary schools in the 4 mile radius and even more secondary schools within 7 miles of the development.
Rated as a 'Good' school by Ofsted, Headcorn Primary School is within 1 mile from the development and provides mainstream education for boys and girls aged between 4 and 11.
Headcorn is a tranquil village but in the heart this thriving community there is an abundance of amenities on the doorstop. You are in walking distance from charming country pubs, the quaint tea rooms, a fantastic range of shops plus a village green where you'll also find the village cricket and tennis club.
Alternatively take a trip to the local town of Maidstone just 9 miles away where there are varied shopping, restaurant and recreational activities available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Harewood_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.