3 bedroom house for saleThe Oakhurst at Clarence Gardens at Clarence Gardens, Oxford Road, Burnley, BB11
Equity Loan £105,595
- Beautiful warm light stone effect exteriors
- 2 parking spaces/driveway with every home
- Storage cupboards to ground & 1st floors
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Energy efficient boiler
- Contemporary kitchen units & square edge worktops
- Porcelanosa wall tiles & mono bloc mixer taps to bathrooms
- Double doors onto rear garden from living space
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
The Oakhurst is a spacious and luxurious three bedroom family home.
On the ground floor there is a fully fitted kitchen/dining area, a large, airy living space with french doors leading to the rear garden, and a convenient w.c.
The first floor contains of two generously sized bedrooms and family bathroom, whilst the second floor is devoted to the superb master bedroom and an en-suite bathroom.
Plot 61 The Oakhurst at Clarence Gardens
Full price £131,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3526 x 4185 11'7" x 13'9"
- Lounge - 4509 x 3494 14'10" x 11'6"
- W.C - 1437 x 1020 4'9" x 3'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4509 x 2894 14'10" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 2430 x 3035 8'0" x 9'11"
- Bathroom - 2430 x 1657 8'0" x 5'5"
- Lobby - 1986 x 1838 6'6" x 6'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 4508 x 5864 14'9" x 19'3"
- En-suite - 2340 x 1770 7'8" x 5'10"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13021_3_14_101809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.