3 bedroom house for saleThe Clarendon at Cottonfields at Cottonfields, Atherton, Gibfield Park Avenue, Atherton, M46
Equity Loan £123,195
- Attractive Three Bed Home
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and dining area
- Features an en-suite to the master bedroom
- Downstairs WC
- Energy Efficient
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Allocated parking spaces
- Additional storage space
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
** Move in for Christmas** This three bedroom semi detached home offers bright and well planned living throughout, the ground floor comprises a beautiful entrance hall leading you to each of the ground floor rooms including kitchen/dining area, a lovely living area complete with French doors leading out to the rear garden, storage cupboard and downstairs W.C
Upstairs is the master bedroom finished with an en-suite, a double bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom.
Full price £153,995 equity loan price based on 80% / 20% using the Help to Buy scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 2561x4640 or 8'5"x15'3"
- Lounge - 4603x3714 or 15'1x12'2
- W.C. - 886x1985 or 2'11"x6'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3458x3299 or 11'4"x10'10
- En-Suite - 1052x2549 or 3'5"x8'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2493x3167 or 8'2"x10'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2017x2844 or 6'7"x9'4"
- Bathroom - 2493x1795 or 8'2"x5'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16504_3_16_101204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.