2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Appleford - Plot 29 at Oak Spring Gardens, Musselburgh Way Bourne PE10 0XY
- Semi detached home
- 2 parking spaces
- Spacious lounge with open plan kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Help to buy available
A 2 bedroom semi position home with 2 parking spaces.
At the heart of the home is a light and airy open plan kitchen/ living/dining area which is perfect for entertaining and opens through French doors to the private rear garden. A useful guest cloakroom and a storage closet are also located off the ground floor entrance lobby.
Upstairs, a well proportioned double bedroom spans the full width of the property. The landing also leads to a main bathroom and a second double bedroom providing plenty of space to function as both a guest room and study.
- Lounge / dining - 3.98m x 2.70m, 13'1" x 8'10"
- Kitchen - 2.80m x 2.08m, 9'2" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.98m x 2.41m, 13'1" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98m x 2.33m,
13'1" x 7'8
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62909252.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-12130-029_2_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.