4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Steinbeck - Plot 580 at Earls Manor , Radstone Road, Brackley, NN13
- Detached home
- Double garage and 2 parking spaces
- Spacious kitchen
- Large lounge
- Separate dining area
- Master bedroom with dressing area & ensuite
- Second bedroom with ensuite
- A further 2 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
A 4 bedroom detached home with double garage and 2 parking spaces.
From the entrance hallway you'll find double door access to the dual aspect lounge, double doors to the dining room, plus a ground floor WC and spacious kitchen.
Upstairs, the master bedroom takes pride of place at the rear of the property, with a dressing area and en suite shower room. Three further double bedrooms, one featuring an en suite, and a family bathroom complete this property.
- Lounge - 6.85m x 3.70m, 22'6" x 12'2"
- Kitchen - 5.85m x 4.19m, 19'2" x 13'9"
- Dining room - 4.22m x 3.66m, 13'10" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.19m x 3.26m , 13'9" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.70m x 3.35m, 12'2" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.76m x 2.88m, 12'4" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.80m x 2.68m, 9'3" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62909267.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20705-580_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.