4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tennyson - Plot 560 at Earls Manor , Radstone Road, Brackley, NN13
- Detached family home.
- Dual aspect lounge
- Dining Room
- Spacious Kitchen
- Single garage & Parking spaces.
The 4 bedroom Tennyson is a beautifully planned out family home, for those looking for more space.
From the entrance hallway you'll find double door access to the dual aspect lounge, a dining room, plus a ground floor WC and spacious kitchen with French doors to the garden.
Upstairs, the master bedroom features an en suite shower room, three further spacious bedrooms, and a family bathroom complete this property
- Lounge - 6.02m x 3.39m, 19'9" x 11'2"
- Kitchen - 5.91m x 3.52m, 19'5" x 11'7"
- Dining Room - 3.10m x 3.10m, 10'2" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.60m x 3.45m, 11'10" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.91m x 2.93m, 12'10" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.77m, 9'11" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.03m x 2.35m, 10'0" x 7'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62909270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20705-560_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.