4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Dahl - Plot 579 at Earls Manor , Radstone Road, Brackley, NN13
- Detached home
- Single garage and parking space
- Dual aspect living room
- French doors to rear
- Spacious kitchen with dining area
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
A 4 bedroom detached home with single garage and parking space.
The central entrance hallway leads to a large dual aspect living room opening through French doors to the private garden, plus a spacious kitchen/dining room with a utility area.
Under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor layout. Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room, and there are also three further bedrooms as well as a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.80m, 11'9" x 9'2"
- Dining room - 3.22m x 2.77m, 10'7" x 9'1"
- Utility - 2.01m x 1.42m, 6'7" x 4'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.51m x 3.40m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.61m x 2.96m, 11'10" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.95m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62909276.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20705-579_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.