4 bedroom terraced house for saleDunsmore at Ambleside, Surrey Drive, Coventry, CV3
- Flexible living space across three floors
- Lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Further two double bedrooms
- Fourth single room also ideal as nursery/study
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Single garage and parking space
- Private rear garden
A superb 3 storey home, The Dunsmore is a great four bedroom home for growing families looking for extra space whilst being close to all Coventry city centre has to offer.
The ground floor comprises of a large lounge with French doors leading onto the rear garden, a well-planned kitchen, which can also be used as a breakfast area, and a guest cloakroom.
The first floor has a good sized double bedroom, a family bathroom and a single bedroom that could also be used as a study whilst the top floor features a master bedroom with a stylish en suite, and a third double bedroom.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 5.16m x 2.41m, 16' 11" x 7' 11"
- Living Room - 3.95m x 4.15m, 12' 11" x 13' 7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.79m x 3.93m, 12' 5'' x 12' 11''
- Bedroom 4 - 1.91m x 3.39m, 6' 3'' x 11' 1''
- Master - 4.69m x 3.93m, 15' 5'' x 12' 11''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.59m x 3.93m, 11' 9'' x 12' 11''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62909282.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20074-449_4_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.