4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kentdale - Plot 7 at Greenhill Grange, Ridge Way, Haywards Heath, RH17
- Four bedroom detached home
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Living room with double doors to the rear garden
- En suite master bedroom
- Single garage and two parking spaces
- 1205 sq ft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Kentdale is a 4 bedroom property which will appeal to growing families in search of extra space.
The central entrance hallways leads to a dual aspect living room opening through double doors to the garden, plus a kitchen/dining room with utility area. Under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom complete the ground floor layout.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room, and there are also two further double bedrooms and a well-proportioned fourth bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
- Living Room - 6.03m x 3.46m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.87m, 11'9" x 9'5"
- Dining Room - 3.16m x 2.78m, 10'4" x 9'1"
- Master Bedroom - 3.52m x 3.40m, 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.99m, 11'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.95m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.10m x 2.54m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62909297.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-21110-007_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.