2 bedroom apartment for saleNero Court - Plot 3 at Arena Place, Circular Road East, Colchester, CO2
- Stunning duplex 2 bedroom apartment
- Located in the stunning Nero Court, a fabulously refurbished building
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 family bathroom
- Separate WC
- Allocated parking space
- Estimated build completion date Dec 16 / Feb 17
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year LABC warranty
This fabulous 2 bedroom duplex apartment is located in the Nero Court, a beautifully designed and refurbished apartment block at Arena Place.
Upon entering this unique and historic property you find the handy separate WC off to your left, essential for modern family living.
Following on from the WC is the open plan kitchen/living/dining room, with its high ceilings and fully integrated modern kitchen - an ideal space for entertaining.
On the first floor is the master bedroom, second double bedroom and family bathroom.
This wonderful family home is completed by an allocated parking space.
Plot 3 Ground Floor
- Kitchen/Living/Dining - 5.33m x 4.51m, 17'6" x 14'9"
- Master Bedroom - 4.77m x 2.58m, 15'8" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.06m x 2.75m, 10'0" x 9'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62923739.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-12807-60db4a9abb494c5fb1a6e60c511eb20d_2_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.