2 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 543 - The Beckford at Alver Village, Grange Road, Gosport, PO13
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Living room/dining area with double doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Under stairs storage cupboard
- Two double bedrooms - one with built in storage space
- Allocated parking space
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'LABC' warranty
- Virtual Tour shows a typical Beckford home
The carefully considered use of space makes The Beckford ideal for contemporary living.
On the ground floor you will find the kitchen and the open plan living room/dining area, which is complemented by double doors to the rear garden. The downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard are welcome practical touches.
Upstairs the first floor is home to two double bedrooms, one of which benefits from built in storage space. The master bathroom completes this lovely home.
- Kitchen - 3.02m x 1.85m , 9'11" x 6'1"
- Living room/Dining area (max.) - 3.98m x 3.73m, 13'1" x 12'3"
- Master bedroom (max.) - 3.98m x 2.56m, 13'1" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 3.98m x 2.18m, 13'1" x 7'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62923754.html
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-11962-543_2_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.