2 bedroom house for saleThe Buttercup at Meadow View, Shirebrook at Meadow View, Sunflower Close, Shirebrook, NG20
- Two bedroom home ideal for first time buyers
- Kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with french doors opening onto the rear garden
- Downstairs W.C
- Master bedroom
- Second double bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
Move in this DECEMBER! Why wait to move into your own home - reserve now and we'll include FLOORING, TURF, FREESTANDING APPLIANCES & help towards your LEGAL FEES.
This two bedroom Buttercup home is ideal for first time buyers on the borders of open countryside whilst only a few minutes from the town centre.
The ground floor features a kitchen/dining room, and a separate lounge with french doors leading onto a private rear garden. There is also a downstairs w.c.
Upstairs is the master bedroom, a second double bedroom, family bathroom and additonal storage space.
Reserve for just £99 this October and we'll include flooring, turf to rear garden, legal fees and freestanding appliances. Available to move in for Christmas. *Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected plots only. Offer can be withdrawn at anytime.
Plot 113 The Buttercup at Meadow View
Full price £107,950 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the governmen...
- Kitchen/Dining - 3017mm x 3658mm / 9'11" x 12'0"
- Lounge - 3957mm x 3629mm / 13'0" x 11'11"
- W.C. - 828mm x 1538mm / 2'9" x 5'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3957mm x 2646mm / 13'0" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3957mm x 3077mm / 13'0" x 10'1"
- Bathroom - 1913mm x 1995mm / 6'3" x 6'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15458_2_12_100698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.