4 bedroom house for saleThe Honeysuckle at Bucknall Grange, Stoke-on-Trent at Bucknall Grange, Stoke-on-Trent, Eaves Lane, Stoke-On-Trent, ST2
Equity Loan £166,000
- Three storey home
- Lounge with French doors to rear garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Dining room
- Downstairs W.C
- Four bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Useful storage spaces
- Help to Buy available
The Honeysuckle is a three storey, four bedroom home offering space for your whole family.
The ground floor features a fitted kitchen and dining room, and a light and airy lounge with French doors to the rear garden. There is also a useful downstairs W.C.
On the first floor there are two spacious bedrooms, one of which is the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. A family bathroom completes this floor.
The second floor features two generous double bedrooms and storage space.
Plot 34 The Honeysuckle at Bucknall Grange.
Full price £207,500 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2894mm x 2273mm / 9'6'' x 7'5''
- Dining - 2932mm x 2426mm / 9'7'' x 8'0''
- W.C - 880mm x 1483mm / 2'11'' x 4'10''
- Bathroom - 2402mm x 1913mm / 7'11'' x 6'3''
- Lounge - 3059mm x 5486mm / 10'0'' x 18'0''
- Bedroom 1 - 2932mm x 3411mm / 9'7'' x 11'2''
- En-suite - 2932mm x 1287mm / 9'7'' x 4'3''
- Bedroom 2 - 3059mm x 4812mm / 10'0'' x 15'9''
- Bedroom 3 - 3533mm x 4124mm / 11'7'' x 13'6''
- Bedroom 4 - 3713mm x 4124mm / 12'2'' x 13'6''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16937_4_20_100079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.