4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Maxwell - Plot 54 at Newton Farm Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72
- Handy integral garage
- The well-proportioned lounge is light and airy with views over the front garden
- The separate dining room is a natural place to entertain with French doors to the rear garden
- The master bedroom has a handy en suite
- A large cupboard accessed from the WC offers a practical storage solution.
- Family bathroom with separate shower and tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
This spacious home boasts large square rooms with the lounge to the front of property is a bright airy room. From the hallway it leads into the modern kitchen, seperate formal dining room with patio doors leading to the private garden. The thoughtful layout is ideal for busy families.
- Kitchen/family room - 5.37m x 3.07m, 17'8'' x 10'1''
- Lounge - 4.20m x 4.47m, 13'9'' x 14'8''
- Dining Room - 3.20m x 3.07m, 10'6'' x 10'1''
- Cloaks - 1.82m x 1.18m , 6'0" x 3'11"
- Garage - 2.65m x 5.06m , 8'9" x 16'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.20m x 4.52m, 13'9'' x 14'10''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.54m x 3.39m , 11'7" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.26m x 3.05m , 10'8" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09m x 3.77m , 10'2" x 12'5"
- Bathroom - 2.20m x 3.10m , 7'3" x 10'2"
- Ensuite - 1.47m x 2.72m , 4'10" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62937785.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-11224-054_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.