3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Buxton at Woodside Chase, Off Catterick Road, Colburn, North Yorkshire, DL9
- Spacious dual aspect lounge with French doors
- A modern open plan symphony fitted kitchen with dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Driveway leading to detached garage
- Private rear garden
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The fitted kitchen and dining area are ideally proportioned for those who like to show off their culinary skills and features French doors leading to the rear garden. The spacious living room spans the depth of the home and provides room for all the family to relax in.
Upstairs, there are 2 double bedrooms leading off the central landing, with an en suite to the master bedroom. There is a third well proportioned bedroom along with a stylish family bathroom which is perfectly placed for everyone to share.
- Kitchen/Dining area - 4.85m x 2.70m , 15'11" x 8'11"
- Living room - 4.85m x 3.00m , 15'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.61m x 2.79m , 11'10" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.08m x 2.42m , 10'1" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.35m x 2.00m , 7'9" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62937818.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11066-213df39830a7432d811b5a49dfe98dbc_3_19_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.