2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Jubilee - Plot 99 at Pennington Wharf, Horrocks Street, Plank Lane, Leigh, WN7
- LOVE OUR NEW PRICE... WAS £101,995...NOW £94,995
- Reserve this home and receive:
- £3,000* cashback on completion!
- £500* towards legal fees
- PLUS £5,000* towards personalising your new home!
- Located on second floor
- Stylish open plan Symphony integrated fitted kitchen with living area
- Family bathroom fitted with white Roca sanitaryware
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
- Carpets/ Vinyl fitted throughout
A modern 2 bedroom apartment with open plan kitchen and lounge, master bedroom, bedroom 2 and a family bathroom.
Take your pick from Plot 91 situated on the first floor or Plot 99 on the second floor.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area - 3.206m x 6.634m, 10'6" x 21'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.449m x 5.000m, 11'6" x 16'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.629m x 4.143m, 8'8" x 13'7"
- Bathroom - 4.077m x 2.091m, 13'4'' x 6'8''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62937842.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20202-099_2_14_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.