3 bedroom mews house for saleThe Dadford Plot 60 at Pennine Gate, White Horse Meadows, Burnedge, Rochdale, OL16
- Spacious lounge with dining area featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Symphony fitted kitchen overlooking the front of the home
- Master bedroom overlooking the rear garden
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
- Burglar Alarm
- Private rear garden
- Outside tap
- Driveway parking
With a flexible layout to appeal to both couples and young families, the 3 bedroom Dadford is an ideal first home.
On the ground floor, the open plan lounge/dining room has French doors leading out to the garden, plus a handy storage cupboard located under the stairs. A separate kitchen offers space for informal mealtimes, and there’s also a handy cloakroom off the hallway.
On the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms with plenty of space for wardrobes. The landing also leads to a main bathroom and a bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or child’s playroom.
- Kitchen - 2.226m x 3.378m, 7'4" x 11'1"
- Lounge/Dining Area - 4.364m x 4.384m, 14'1" x 14'5"
- WC - 0.900m x 1.900m, 2'11" x 6'3"
- Master Bedroom - 2.400m x 4.150m, 7'10" x 13'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.400m x 3.613m, 7'10" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 1.876m x 2.772m, 6'2" x 9'1"
- Family Bathroom - 1.876m x 1.900m, 6'2" x 6'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62937857.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20205-060_3_19_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.