5 bedroom detached house for saleWoodgate, Beedingwood Drive, Forest Road, Colgate, Horsham, RH12
- Five bedroom detatched house
- Private gated development
- Traditionally designed
- Built to highest specification
- Built to meet demands of modern lifestyle
- Underfloor heating
- Advanced security features
- Within access of London
- Approx 3,800 sq.ft.
- Approx 0.79 Acre Plot
Forest Road, Colgate, West Sussex RH12 4TE
** SHOW HOME OPEN THURSDAY TO SUNDAY 10AM TO 4PM **.
Woodgate is a private gated development of just four traditionally designed detached five bedroom homes, overlooking the historic St Leonard's Forest in rural West Sussex. Each detached property at Woodgate is built to the highest specification, and all are designed for the demands of a successful modern lifestyle.
Woodgate has been inspired by Sussex's heritage of quality building and craftsmanship. Built in attractive brick and tile that will last for generations, each home also features solid oak joinery, moulded cornices and durable stonework. You'll also enjoy every modern convenience with well appointed kitchens and bathrooms, underfloor heating and advanced security features to give you complete peace of mind.
Situated in the charming village of Colgate, Woodgate offers you the rich and relaxed pace of life of the countryside, but within easy reach of London - giving you and your family the very best of both worlds.
Ready for occupation.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62938145.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P4-Woodgate. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanderbilt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.