3 bedroom apartment for saleFrancis House at The Schoolyard, Eltringham Street, Wandsworth, London, SW18 1TE
- Engineered hardwood flooring in lounge, dining room and hallways
- Built in wardrobes to master bedroom featuring sliding mirrored doors
- Under floor heating with thermostats in each room
- Video door entry
- Silestone Quartz kitchen worktops
- Electrolux integrated oven
- Electrolux induction hob
- Electrolux integrated microwave with oven
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
- Zanussi integrated dishwasher
The apartments at The Schoolyard are ready to occupy now so you could enjoy Christmas in your new home!
L&Q are offering stamp duty paid* on the final 3 bedroom apartments.
Apartment 21 is a 3 bedroom apartment featuring a spacious open plan living and kitchen/dining area, fitted mirrored wardrobe to the master bedroom and private balcony.
Take advantage of this offer and you could enjoy hosting friends and family for dinner over the festive season and New Year.
Located in the vibrant heart of Wandsworth, just moments from the River Thames and a short walk from Wandsworth Town station, The Schoolyard is perfectly located with the excitement of the city on your doorstep, sweeping riverside views and green open spaces nearby.
This apartment provides a high quality specification throughout whilst also showcasing the lowest council tax in the UK.
Book an appointment to visit our marketing suite and show home to see the very best of London living.
Call our sales line on 0333 003 3710 or email email@example.com
*Terms and conditions apply. Please visit The Schoolyard Website or contact our sales negotiator to find out more details.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62943224.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21_COPY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.