1 bedroom apartment for saleApartment at Wheatsheaf Works, Wheatsheaf Way, Knighton Fields, Leicester, LE2
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Family size bathroom
- 10 year checkmate New Home Warranty
- One undercroft parking space
- Located in the popular area of Knighton Fields
- Short drive from Leicester City Centre
- Steeped in heritage
Located in the popular area of Knighton Fields this apartment offers a open plan living room/ dining room/ kitchen. Family size bathroom and spacious bedroom.
Welcome to Wheatsheaf Works, a premier development by the award winning Urban Rhythm. Steeped in heritage, Wheatsheaf Works is an iconic Leicester landmark. Located in the popular area of Knighton Fields just a short drive from Leicester City centre, featuring an outstanding collection of uber contemporary studios, apartments and townhouses.
The former Wheatsheaf Works Boot and Shoe Factory was built in 1891, when it was the largest shoe factory in the world. Owned by the Co-operative Wholesale Society, it supplied a wealth of employment opportunities in Leicester. Now it is set for a new lease of life.
Quarter 3 is the third phase of this exciting development, which features the much anticipated conversion of the ornate Grade II Listed New Jacobean factory building. Wheatsheaf Works, with its own clock tower, is being transformed into a series of townhouses, studios and apartments using the latest innovations to retain the existing fabric of the building.
The development boasts undercroft parking to specific plots and units which overlook a distinctive open landscaped courtyard. Further units, again plot specific, feature high ceilings, large windows, exposed brickwork, feature radiators to livings areas and exposed beams, to name but a few.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot_151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Rhythm Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.