3 bedroom house for saleThe Ridley at The Rise, Scotswood at The Rise, Armstrong Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Modern fully fitted kitchen/dining area
- Large living room with french doors
- Downstairs W.C.
- Family Bathroom
- Rear garden
- Allocated parking
This modern three bedroom home with Garage offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home.
The ground floor features a stylish kitchen / dining space, which is a great space for entertaining. There is also a light, airy living room with french doors opening onto a rear garden, and the benefit of a downstairs w.c. and storage.
The first floor boasts a rear facing master bedroom, an ample sized double bedroom and a single bedroom plus a family bathroom.
Plot 1.26 The Ridley at The Rise
Full price £151995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3691mm x 4888mm or 12'1" x 16'0"
- Lounge - 4813mm x 4127mm or 15'9" x 13'6"
- W.C - 1346mm x 1798mm or 4'5" x 5'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4813mm x 2801mm or 15'9" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 2543mm x 4078mm or 8'4" x 13'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2157mm x 2996mm or 7'1" x 9'10"
- Bathroom - 1819mm x 2219mm or 6'0'' x 7'3''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7144_3_16_100799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.