2 bedroom house for saleThe Normanby at Norton Park, Stockton at Norton Park, Swainby Road, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees, TS20
- Spacious two bedroom home
- Contemporary fitted kitchen/diner
- Light and airy lounge with french doors
- Downstairs W.C.
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private garden
- Allocated parking
- Ideal for young families and professionals
This modern two bedroom home offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home.
The ground floor features a stylish kitchen/diner, which is a great space for entertaining; a light, airy living room with french doors opening onto a rear garden, and a convenient downstairs w.c.
The first floor boasts two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 131 The Normanby at Norton Park
Full price £89995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 2262mm x 3532mm or 7'5'' x 11'7''
- Lounge - 4407mm x 3193mm or 14'6'' x 10'6''
- Downstairs cloaks - 889mm x 1422mm or 2'11'' x 4'8''
- Bedroom 1 - 4407mm x 2674mm or 14'6'' x 8'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 4405mm x 2302mm or 14'5'' x 7'7''
- Bathroom - 2252mm x 1635mm or 7'5'' x 5'4''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10983_2_12_101436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.