3 bedroom house for saleThe Ashby at Norton Park, Stockton at Norton Park, Swainby Road, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees, TS20
- Spacious three bedroom home
- Modern fitted kitchen/dining
- Light and airy lounge with french doors
- Downstairs W.C.
- Ample sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
The Ashby is a three bedroom home featuring fitted kitchen/dining area which leads through the rear facing living room. French doors provide a light, airy feel to the room, as well as access to the rear garden. A downstairs w.c. completes the ground floor layout.
Upstairs boasts two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. A family bathroom completes the floor.
Plot 130 The Ashby at Norton Park
Full price £99995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3489mm x 4133mm or 11'5'' x 13'7''
- Lounge - 4464mm x 3492mm or 14'8'' x 11'5''
- Downstairs Cloaks - 1398mm x 973mm or 4'7'' x 3'2''
- Bedroom 1 - 4464mm x 2915mm or 14'8'' x 9'7''
- Bedroom 2 - 2544mm x 2962mm or 8'4'' x 9'9''
- Bedroom 3 - 1807mm x 2022mm or 5'11'' x 6'8''
- Bathroom - 2544mm x 1635mm or 8'4'' x 5'4''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10982_3_13_101628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.