3 bedroom house for saleThe Oakhurst at Norton Park, Stockton at Norton Park, Swainby Road, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees, TS20
- Spacious three bedroom home
- Light and airy lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs W.C
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom
- Generously sized bedrooms
- Parking available - plot specific ask for details
This contemporary three bedroom family home boasts luxurious accommodation based over three floors.
On the ground floor can be found a fitted kitchen/dining area and a large, airy living room with French doors to the rear garden. A convenient downstairs w.c. completes the ground floor.
The first floor contains two generously sized bedrooms and family bathroom, whilst the second floor is devoted to the superb master bedroom and an en suite bathroom.
Plot 126 The Oakhurst at Norton Park
Full price £128995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3498mm x 4158mm or 11'6" x 13'8"
- Lounge - 4474mm x 3467mm or 14'8" x 11'5"
- W.C - 1417mm x 973mm or 4'8" x 3'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4474mm x 2867mm or 14'8" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2403mm x 3008mm or 7'11" x 9'10"
- Bathroom - 2403mm x 1637mm or 7'11" x 5'4"
- Lobby - 1958mm x 1811mm or 6'5" x 5'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4474mm x 5844mm or 14'8" x 19'2"
- En-Suite - 2312mm x 1750mm or 7'7" x 5'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10984_3_16_100873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.