1 bedroom apartment for salePlot 56 - Messina Court at Harbour Edge , Paper Mill Gardens, Off Harbour Road, Portishead, Somerset, BS20 7DJ
- 525 sq.ft.
- Ground floor apartment
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Juliet balcony to living area and bedroom
- Handy storage cupboard
- Two allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Ideal for first time buyers or those looking to invest, this one bedroom ground floor apartment has space and room for a busy lifestyle.
An open-plan kitchen/living area makes this apartment practical and desirable. With space to entertain, relax and study, living becomes that much easier. Sleep, unwind or get dressed in the double bedroom with space for wardrobes and furniture. This apartment also features Juliet balcony to the living area and bedroom.
- Kitchen/Living Area - 5.60m x 4.35m, 18'4'' x 14'3''
- Master Bedroom - 4.23m x 2.90m , 13'10" x9'6"
- Bathroom - 2.18m x 2.03m, 7'2" x 6'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62977259.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20946-056_1_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.