3 bedroom town house for salePlot 244 - The Ashbourne at Willow Place @ Dunstan Park, Wells Road, Glastonbury, BA6
- 1224 sq.ft.
- Kitchen/breakfast area with French doors to the garden
- Valuable under stairs storage cupboard
- Handy downstairs guest cloakroom
- Utility room
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Garage and parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The 3 bedroom Ashbourne is perfect for first time buyers and young families.
The ground floor comprises a dining room featuring a bay window, an open plan kitchen with breakfast area, utility room and double French doors leading out to the private garden, along with storage cupboard and guest cloakroom.
Upstairs, you will find a living room, double bedroom and the family bathroom.
The master bedroom, with en suite shower room, is located on the second floor along with a further double bedroom.
- Kitchen/breakfast area - 4.78m x 2.74m, 15'9'' x 9'0''
- Family room/Dining room - 3.27m x 2.73m, 10'9'' x 9'0''
- Cloakroom - ,
- Utility room - ,
- Living room - 4.58m x 3.27m, 15'1'' x 10'9''
- Bedroom 3 - 4.58m x 2.61m, 15'1'' x 8'7''
- Bathroom -
- Master Bedroom - 4.58m x 3.35m, 15'1'' x 11'0''
- En suite -
- Bedroom 2 - 4.58m x 2.69m
, 15'1" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62977274.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-13008-244_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.