3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 252 - The Charleston at Willow Place @ Dunstan Park, Wells Road, Glastonbury, BA6
- 950 sq.ft.
- Flooring included
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Attractive bay window to the front of the property
- French doors from the living room lead out to the garden
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Two practical storage cupboards
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
This attractive, contemporary home offers spacious accommodation to suit modern family living.
After entering the welcoming hall on one side you have a large dual aspect living room with French doors leading to the rear garden.
On the opposite side of the house you enter a large kitchen/dining room. This space with its flowing worktop lends itself to open house entertaining along with wholesome family meals.
Having climbed the feature staircase, you arrive on the landing where you discover a superb Master bedroom featuring en suite shower room, whilst you also have bedrooms 2 and 3 and the family bathroom. Finally the first floor accommodation benefits from a handy storage cupboard.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 4.72m x 3.28m, 15'6'' x 10'9''
- Living Room - 4.72m x 2.88m, 15'6'' x 9'6''
- Cloakroom - ,
- Master Bedroom - 3.63m x 2.95m, 11'10'' x 9'8''
- En suite - ,
- Bedroom 2 - 4.46m x 2.56m, 14'8'' x 8'5''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.50m x 2.08m, 8'3'' x 6'10''
- Bathroom - ,
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62977277.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-13008-252_3_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.