3 bedroom town house for saleThe Blaise - Plot 358 at The Woodlands at Crookham Park , Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU52 8LH
- kitchen/dining area
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Flexible study
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 3 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC ?Buildmark? warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Reserve plot 358 and we will pay your stamp duty!
The Blaise is a stunning 3 bedroom, 3 storey home built with style and convenience in mind.
The hallway leads to the kitchen/dining area with double doors opening onto the rear garden providing a versatile space to cook, dine and relax in. The Ground floor also features a study room and a cloakroom.
Upstairs on the first floor you will find the living room featuring a Juliet balcony, a double bedroom and the family bathroom.
The master bedroom dominates the top floor with a convenient en suite shower room. a further double bedroom completes this 3 bedroom family home.
- Kitchen/ Dining room - 4.70m x 4.12m, 15'5" x 13'6"
- Study - 2.65m x 2.52m*, 8'8" x 8'3"
- Living Room - 4.70m x 3.29m, 15'5" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.72m x 2.57m, 8'11" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.70m x 4.06m, 15'5" x 13'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.70m x 2.44m, 15'5" x 8'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62977310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-11793-358_3_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.